Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high-quality food under hygienic conditions using the foremost modern machinery.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain receipts, records of stock cards.
- Issues out materials on a FIFO basis only.
- Receives, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Raise alarm when stock is getting near re-order level so restocking is made.
- Keeps Appearances up: the general image of the shop is that the store keeper’s responsibility. He ensures the shop is free, with ample walking room.
- Keeping an in-depth record of inventory when products are purchased and returned, arranges store transfers.
- Creates and receives orders: When merchandise arrives, it’s her responsibility to unpack shipments, assess the inventory, and ensure it’s in shape
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to account for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to verify proper stock levels and maintain internal control.
- Ensure that the shop is correctly locked and arranged.
- O.N.D or H.N.D in any Management discipline.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Skills to operate common office equipment and computer system.
- Applicant should be male and resident in Warri, Delta State
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N25,000 – N35,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using “Store Keeper” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February 2021.