Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full-service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria depository financial institution, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as a part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian industry.
They are recruiting for the position of:
Title: Management Development Program
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross-border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
- The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow.
- In this dynamic role, you´ll make an instant and sustainable impact on yourself and the business, work on diverse important, and exciting projects that bring you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Key deliverables on initiatives & groundbreaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update, and feedback sessions
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Not more than 32 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th January 2021.