Sterling Bank Plc, which is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its shares trade under the Banking sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange with the symbol STERLNBANK. On Reuters and Bloomberg terminals, it is identified as STERLNB.LG and STERLNBA:NL respectively
Code to bank is a Tech focused talent attraction initiative aimed at harnessing the value of the vast Tech talents in Nigeria and possibly globally.
- The Don Tracker; Blockchain Engineer
- Ruler of the Fleet; Technical Writer
- The Knight’s watch; Back End Engineer
- The Bannerman; Front end Engineer
- The Queensguard; DevOps
- The Army of the South; UI/UX Engineer
- The Muliti-faced Asssassin; Mobile Devs
- Mistress of the Citadel; Product Manager
- The First Son; Product Designer
- The Silver Company; Content Analyst
You May Also Want To Apply: Eni Scholarship 2021/2022 for Study in the University of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded)
- Warrior (1 – 2 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset
- Knight (3 – 4 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
- Lord Commander (5 – 8 years of proven experience/ equivalent skillset)
You May Also Want To: Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021 (40,000 monthly stipends)
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
NaijaCareer.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. NaijaCareer.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
NaijaCareer admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters