A leading upstream Oil and Gas company active operatorship of profile blocks. Due to our expansion and development programs, we are looking for passionate, intelligent, experienced and resourceful professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job REf: SA
Qualifications and Requirement
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years experience in accounts/finance/audit, five (5) of which must have been at senior management level.
- Prepare Financial Statements for Management decision.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Implement approved accounting processes, systems and controls for products and services.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Render accurate and timely returns to appropriate statutory regulatory authorities in compliance with all applicable requirements.
- Plan, organize and implement accounting operations and objectives; coordinate and integrate activities toward achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Manage the finance and /or accounts department.
Remuneration is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.