Npower in Partnership with MindtheGap to Train Ex – Npower (NExit) Beneficiaries
The NPower has partnered with MindtheGap Nigeria (Google’s lead partner in Africa) to support all Ex-NPower Beneficiaries, especially Youth SMB’s with Free Virtual Training and services across identified sectors on – Digital Marketing skills through training, Google My Business set up support & optimization, and benefit from the Google Ad Voucher exclusively for Certified SMB’s through the attendance in the live session.
You May Also Want To Apply: Survival Fund Registration for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant Application Form Portal 2021/2022 | Apply Now
As a result, you are hereby invited to participate in this training scheduled to hold virtually from Monday 24th May through Friday 28th May, 2021 at 10am-11am daily.
The training will educate participants on the following:
- Using Marketing Tools and Social Media to Grow your Business Online || 24-05-21
- Create a digital marketing plan || 25-05-21
- Build your brand and sell online || 26-05-21
- Use data and insights to help your business grow || 27-05-21
- Use Google work space for your business || 28-05-21
You May Also Want To Apply: Massive Recruitment for Teachers at the Delta State Technical and Vocational Education Board
Participants in this online training will reap numerous benefits, such as:
- Having a digital footprint via Google My Business
- Access to Practical Online Marketing Strategies and Templates
- Access to post training mentorship via the Telegram and conference call.
We look forward to having you take the training.
Npower Latest News Update – Npower Partners with MindtheGap to Train Ex- Npower Beneficiaries
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Naijacareer.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Naijacareer.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Naijacareer admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters