The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the final screening of qualified candidates for narcotic officers and narcotic assistants cadres.
The screening exercise, which was suspended in January due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will now proceed in batches in designated centres as follows:
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
- NDLEA HEADQUARTERS ABUJA
Candidates within the following categories and whose names are listed on the final list as published on the Agency’s website: www.ndlea.gov.ng should report at NDLEA HEADQUATERS, No 6 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja as follows:
- Lawyers – 17th May, 2021
- Specialised Courses and Languages – 19th May, 2021
- Special Skill Candidates – 20th May, 2021
- Doctors- 21st May,2021
- NDLEA ACADEMY JOS PLATEAU STATE
Candidates on the general list should report at the Agency’s Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for screening in the order of batches specified below:
- BATCH ‘A’: Nos 1- 242 (17th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘B’: Nos 243- 484 (18th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘C’: Nos 485-726 (19th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘D’: Nos 727 – 968 (20th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘E’: Nos 969 – 1209 (21st May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘F’: Nos 1210- 1450 (22nd May, 2021)
You May Also Want To Apply: Massive Recruitment at Gombe State Polytechnic
- NACORTIC ASSISTANT CADRE
Candidates on the Narcotic Assistant cadre should report at the Agency’s Academy, Katon Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State for screening in strict compliance to the order specified below between 24th May – 8th June 2021
- BATCH ‘A’: Nos 1 – 300 (24th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘B’: Nos 301 – 600 (25th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘C’: Nos 601 – 900 (26th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘D’: Nos 901 -1,200 (27th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘E’: Nos 1,201 – 1,500 (28th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘F’: Nos 1,501 – 1,800 (29th May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘G’: Nos 1,801 – 2,100 (31st May, 2021)
- BATCH ‘H’: Nos 2,101 – 2,400 (1st June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘I’: Nos 2,401 – 2,700 (2nd June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘J’: Nos 2,701 – 3,000 (3rd June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘K’: 3,001 – 3,300 (4th June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘L’: Nos 3,301 – 3,600 (5th June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘M’: Nos 3,601 – 3,900 (7th June, 2021)
- BATCH ‘N’: Nos 3,901 – 4,165 (8th June, 2021)
You May Also Want To: Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021 (40,000 monthly stipends)
Candidates attending the screening exercise must strictly observe the following rules:
- COVID-19 non-pharmaceutical protocol
- Arrival at the designated venue on the specified date
- Candidates must present their guarantors form
- Must present original and duplicate copies of their academic credentials
- Birth certificates
- Proof of State of origin
- Certificate of medical fitness from a Government Hospital
- A pair apiece of shorts and round neck white T-Shirts
- Canvas and stockings
Any candidate who fails to abide by any of the conditions indicated above would be disqualified instantly.
Click HERE to view approved Narcotic Officers Cadre list
Click HERE to view approved Narcotic Assistants Cadre list
Click HERE to view other approved list
You May Also Want To Apply: Eni Scholarship 2021/2022 for Study in the University of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded)
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Director, Media & Advocacy
7th May, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
NaijaCareer.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. NaijaCareer.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
NaijaCareer admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters