A leading upstream Oil and Gas company active operatorship of profile blocks. Due to our expansion and development programs, we are looking for passionate, intelligent, experienced and resourceful professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Qualifications and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant discipline from a reputable University.
- Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration and other relevant field would be an advantage.
- Good Commercial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in formulating policies, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to achieve company’s goals.
- Must have multicultural exposure with the ability to mix and interact at different levels of the society.
- Good Leadership skills and medium to long- term strategist.
- Must be above 45 years of age.
The Ideal Candidate
- This position requires candidate with vast experience in management, operational, technical and commercial practices in Oil & Gas. FMCG or Financial Institution.
- The candidate must have capacity to lead and manage multiple concurrent projects and work in a team environment.
- The ideal candidate must have worked in a similar role for at least 10 years at Senior Management level in a reputable company and with overall working experience of not less than 25years.
- The candidate will report to the Board and have ultimate responsibility for the Company’s performance.
- Coordinate resources both internal and external to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities.
- Lead and manage the team of highly qualified and experienced heads of departments and other professionals to increase production, maximize growth and profitability of the company.
- Implement the decisions of the Board of Directors and act as the focal point for relationship with the Board.
- Provide direction for the technical and other teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Oversee the operations of the company and manage its compliance with legal and regulatory bodies/requirements.
Remuneration is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.