Proportion Construction Works Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
The are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Junior Civil Engineer
Locations: Abuja & Kogi
Qualification and Requirement
- B.Eng. in Civil Engineering,
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication and computer skills (Spreadsheet applications, word processing, Auto-CAD etc.)
- Outstanding people management and protect execution capability.
- Other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years post-NYSC working experience
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Will be responsible for site supervision
- Conduct routine inspection on the site to identity any potential problems
- Monitor the site work and prepare status reports for Senior Civil Engineer
- Assist In preparing the designs specifications, etc., for the project
- Supervise construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Junior Civil Engineer”.
Note: That multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.