Are you a young and talented fresh graduate looking for a job in Nigeria? Are you interested in contributing your quota to the advancement of any organization in the nation and beyond? Are you also looking forward to working in an organization where you can advance the skills you learned during your school years while you continue to build an excellent portfolio?
If yes, Chevron graduate program is highly recommended because it is one of the amazing programs mainly created for graduate students in the aforementioned categories. However, let’s give you an insight into what Chevron is all about.
You May Also Want To Apply: Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program 2021 | Apply Now
Chevron Graduate Program Internship application |see how to apply
What Is Chevron All About
Chevron is one of the world’s most famous energy providers with approximately 48,000 employees in different countries of the world. The company is mainly into refining, producing, transporting, marketing and distributing fuel, crude oil and natural gas.
Chevron is also one of the biggest manufacturers of petrochemical products, generate power, and develop future energy resources.
Chevron Internship Program
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) create a temporary employment platform where people can participate in mandatory learning exercises to gain a wide range of experience in their field of study.
Benefits of the Chevron Internship Program
- All recent graduates working at Chevron are opened to many breathtaking opportunities. The company provides the training and fundamental experience required to build their dream career irrespective of their chosen field of study.
- Its developmental program consists of different professional-based training methods which enable employees to learn, grow, and have a successful career.
You May Also Want To: Apply for UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
Chevron Internship Program Application Requirements
Just like other internship programs, Chevron wants the following criteria and credentials from applicants who are interested to be recruited into the company after the short training.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must have completed his/her undergraduate degree program
- Possess a minimum grade of 2:1 (second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) program.
- Applicant must currently be enrolled in a post-graduate program
- Applicant must be academically sound.
- Applicant must possess good communication skills, exhibit good habits, must be strong with internal deals to succeed.
- Applicants must be able to work with no or less supervision, must be able to withstand any form of pressure.
- Applicants should possess leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and must be ready to explore.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited institution around the world with Degree in any of the following disciplines;
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Process Engineering.
- An additional field of study includes;
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
How To Apply For Chevron Internship Program 2021
Having read through the above enrollment requirements, you should observe the following procedures to apply for the internship program without stress.
- Click Application form Here
- Applicant should ensure all questions are responded to correctly. They can proceed further by clicking on the ‘Submit button’ to complete application.
For more information, visit Chevron 2021-2022 Graduate Internship Program
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
NaijaCareer.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. NaijaCareer.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
NaijaCareer admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters