Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
Sahara Group is recruiting for its:
You May Also Want To Apply: Eni Scholarship 2021/2022 for Study in the University of Oxford, UK (Fully Funded)
Sahara Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme (GUTP) 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Programme
Sahara has a rich pedigree of attracting and growing young talent across the energy value chain to become outstanding business leaders. Having an eye for exceptional talent remains critical to our transformative business strategies and sustainability. The Sahara Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme (GUTP) is a formidable platform that optimizes our talent management strategy in line with our continuing Upstream business expansion.
The focus of the programme is on developing technical competencies of young talent in Engineering, Applied and Social Sciences, ultimately improving their business acumen, strategic thinking and stakeholder management.
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
Do you desire to grow and make an impact as a business leader? Then the Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme (GUTP) is your platform to a world of possibilities.
Your journey to being MAD starts here… Making A Difference in global Upstream operations
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Monday 17th May, 2021
You May Also Want To; Apply for Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Naijacareer.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Naijacareer.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Naijacareer admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters