African Leadership Group Early Graduate Programme 2021 for Africans
Applicants are invited to apply for African Leadership Group Early Graduate Programme 2021. We are looking for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience to fill generalist roles across various functions in the group such as Finance, Data & Technology, Communications, Social Media Marketing, Operations, Customer Support and many more.
The recruitment process has 4 phases:
- Online Application: Deadline: 21st May, 2021
- Initial Assignment: self-paced exercises that will allow you to reflect on your passions and values and demonstrate your English, Math skills and job readiness. Deadline: 7th June, 2021
- Area specific Assignment: tasks designed to give you a better sense of the specific role you will be considered for and to test your skill set and fit for the same. Deadline: 21st June, 2021
- Round of interviews: calls with the team manager, team members and other members from our organization to better understand your fit with our culture. Deadline 28th – 2nd July
Benefits of Early Graduate Programme 2021 for Africans
- A chance to make history: Become part of the team who is developing 3M leaders for Africa and help us convert a potential crisis into an era of global innovation & prosperity
- A powerful network: Join our powerful network of thousands of talented individuals who are living impactful lives across industries and geographies
- Professional development: Get access to the learning programs that made us the most innovative company in Africa for “remaking education for a new era”
- A talented & diverse team: Join a group of top performers coming from across the world and work alongside them in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment
- Autonomy & empowerment: Enjoy the autonomy of working remotely and be empowered to achieve clear and ambitious goals in an outputs-driven organization
- Qualifications: Completed a Bachelor’s Degree program
- Language: Proficient in verbal and written English
- Coachability: Be willing to ask for help and embrace feedback and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Be willing to creatively define how the role objectives are met without necessarily sticking to “how it’s done’.
- Customer obsessed: Be willing to understand customer needs and work wholeheartedly to deliver against those needs.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
NaijaCareer.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. NaijaCareer.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply. NaijaCareer admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters