A leading upstream Oil and Gas company active operatorship of profile blocks. Due to our expansion and development programs, we are looking for passionate, intelligent, experienced and resourceful professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
- Ensuring offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained.
- Ensure safe, secure and well-maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and Safety Standards.
- Supervising multidisciplinary team of contractors and staff in cleaning, maintenance, heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repair of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives.
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles by carrying out inspections.
- Carry Out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovation and refurbishments
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency. o Ensure that offices are fumigated quarterly,- maintain good ambience and ensure great look nd feel.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate renewal of old leases where applicable.
Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration.
- Not Less than 8 years post qualification experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills,
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
Remuneration is very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2021.